Are you bored in class? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many students find themselves bored in class at one time or another. But don’t fret – there are plenty of things you can do to make the time go by faster! In this blog post, we will share 25 fun and engaging ideas that will help keep you entertained during those long lectures. So whether you’re stuck in a math class or sitting through another meeting, these ideas will help make the time fly by!
Here are 25 things to do when bored in class:
- Draw a picture or doodle in the margins of your notebook.
- Play with a fidget toy.
- Write a letter to a friend.
- Blink rapidly.
- Tear out a sheet of paper and fold it into origami.
- Make a list of things you want to do before the end of the year.
- Bullet journal.
- Plan your dream vacation.
- Create a character and play out a scene in your head.
- Write a song.
- Work on a crossword puzzle.
- Color in a coloring book.
- People watch and make up stories about the people around you.
- Write jokes.
- Make a list of things you’re grateful for.
- Visualize yourself in your dream job or career.
- Write a poem.
- Take a walk.
- Play Sudoku.
- Design an outfit.
- Do a word search.
- Try writing with your non-dominate hand.
- Draw someone in your class
- Imagine what it would be like to have superpowers.
- Brainstorm ideas for your Halloween costume.
We hope these ideas help make your next class a little more bearable! Do you have any other suggestions for things to do when bored in class? Let us know in the comments below!