Let’s be honest here, relationships can make us happy or miserable. I know that sounds harsh, but it’s true – I’ve been in both positions. One thing I realized though is that a relationship is only as strong as the two individuals involved in it. So, if you and/or your partner are not happy it’s time to change things.
One way to change the energy is by using affirmations. (Yea, I know what you’re thinking) I’m not saying it’s going to magically fix your relationship, but it’s worth a try. If nothing else, it might give you some clarity.
By affirming positive statements to ourselves, we program our mind to believe that we deserve self-love and happiness. When we have increased self-confidence, it allows for honest communication with our partners. We’re more likely articulate our needs and wants when feel good about who WE ARE . As a result, this creates a deeper connection.
Sp if you’re going through a tough time in your relationship, I implore you to give these affirmations a try – what do you have to lose?
- “I am grateful for my partner and our loving relationship.”
- “I cherish my partner and cherish our time together.”
- “I radiate love and kindness.”
- “My partner is my best friend and I love spending time with them.”
- “I am proud of my relationship and everything we have accomplished together.”
- “I appreciate my partner’s love and care.”
- “My partner is my number one priority.”
- “Our relationship is based on love, trust, and respect.”
- “I am committed to making our relationship work.”
- “I am open to communication and resolving conflict in a healthy way.”
- “I accept myself and my partner just the way we are.”
- “I am willing to work hard to make our relationship the best it can be.”
- “I take responsibility for my own happiness and I know that I cannot control or change my partner, but I can work on myself.”
- “I choose to see the good in my partner, even when they make mistakes.”
- “I open myself up to new possibilities in my relationship.
- “I release any negativity from my past relationships so that I can be present in my current relationship.”
- “I am grateful for the love and happiness that we have in our relationship.”
- “I am proud of my partner and our relationship.”
- “I am committed to being the best partner I can be”.
- “I am open to communicating with my partner about anything and everything.”
- “I trust my partner and know that they have my best interests at heart.”
- “I feel safe and secure in our relationship.”
- “I know that we can overcome any obstacle because we are a team.”
- “I am patient with my partner and understand that we are both imperfect beings.”
- “I forgive my partner when they make mistakes, as I know that they are only human.”
- I communicate openly and honestly with my partner, and listen to them with an open mind and heart.”
- “I am kind to my partner, even when we are going through tough times.”
- “I respect my partner’s opinions and feelings, even if I don’t always agree with them.”
- “I am supportive of my partner’s dreams and goals, and cheer them on through thick and thin.”
- “I accept my partner’s faults and shortcomings, just as they accept mine.”
- “We are a team, and I will always be there for my partner, no matter what happens.”
- “We are best friends as well as lovers, and our friendship is one of the strongest things in our relationship.”
- “I show affection to my partner regularly, through words, actions, and physical touch.”
- “I make time for my partner, even when I’m busy, because I know that they are important to me.”
- “I am quick to apologize when I make a mistake, and I expect the same from my partner.”
- “I take care of myself emotionally and physically so that I can be the best partner possible.”
- “When conflict arises, I work through it with my partner in a calm and constructive manner.”
- “I make time for fun, laughter, and intimacy in our relationship, keeping the spark alive.”
- “I express gratitude to my partner often, letting them know how much they mean to me.”
- “Our love is strong, and nothing can tear us apart.”
Don’t underestimate the power of positive affirmations! If you truly believe these things about yourself and your relationship, then they will become your reality. Write them down, say them out loud, and meditate on them every day – soon, you will see a difference in yourself, your relationship, and your overall happiness. I promise you won’t regret it!
What are some of your favorite relationship affirmations? Share in the comments below!