I want you to know something: You are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to. No matter what anyone tells you, no matter how many times you’ve failed in the past, no matter how impossible your goals may seem…you can make them happen.
But it’s not going to be easy. You’re going to have to work hard, and you’re going to have to believe in yourself even when nobody else does. Trust me, I know it’s easier said than done, but know that you are not alone. I want this blog to be successful, but there are times when I doubt myself, and wonder girl what are you doing. Why am I not where I want to be? But then I remember that success is a journey, not a destination. And every day, I’m taking steps towards my goals, and I’m getting closer and closer.
I want to share with you some affirmations that have helped me on my journey, and continue to help me every day. I hope they can do the same for you.
- “I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- “I will never give up on myself.”
- “My hard work will pay off.”
- “My dreams are within reach.”
- “I can and I will.”
- “I will not let anyone or anything get in the way of my success.”
- “I will not compare myself to others, because I am on my own unique journey.”
- “I will find a way.”
- “No matter how many times I fail, I will get back up and try again.”
- “I can do hard things.”
- “My strength will carry me through.”
- “My success is inevitable.”
- “I will make my mark in the world.”
- “I will not be held back by my past.”
- “My time is now.”
- “I will rise above all obstacles.”
- “I refuse to quit.”
- “My potential is limitless.”
- “I will create my own success story.”
- “Success is within my reach.”
- “I will not settle for anything less than my very best.”
- “My success is non-negotiable.”
- “Failure is not an option for me”
- “I persist even when things are tough.”
- “I am worthy of success.”
- “I am strong enough to handle whatever comes my way.”
- “I attract success into my life effortlessly and easily.”
- “Every day, in every way, I am becoming more successful.”
- “I release all resistance to success, and allow myself to flow with ease towards my goals.”
- “I radiate success in everything that I do.”
- “I surround myself with successful people, and I learn from their example.”
- “I take inspired action towards my goals, and success is inevitable.”
- “I have an unshakable belief in my ability to achieve any goal I set for myself.”
- “I have an abundance of energy, time, money, and resources to achieve my goals.”
- “I welcome success into every area of my life – work, relationships, health, finances, creativity, contribution, fun & play.”
- “Success comes naturally to me – it is who I am.”
- “I am committed to my success.”
- “I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.”
- “I am surrounded by people who support my success.”
- “I am willing to do what it takes to achieve my goals.”
- “I am in control of my own destiny.”
- “I am confident and self-assured.”
- ” I believe in myself and my abilities.”
- “I am worthy of success and happiness.”
- “My past does not define me or determine my future.”
- “I am disciplined in my pursuit of success.”
- “I am Visualizing my success.”
- “I am taking small steps each day to achieve my goals.”
- “Success is mine.”
- “My affirmations for success are working.”
These affirmations for success can help keep you motivated and on track when things get tough. Remember, you are worthy of success, you are grateful for your many blessings, and you are strong enough to handle whatever comes your way. Say these affirmations to yourself every day, and watch as your life begins to change for the better!
What are your favorite affirmations for success? Share in the comments below!
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please share it with your friends and family!
Have a blessed day!