Baby shower jeopardy is a fun and unique baby shower game that is sure to get everyone excited! This game can be played with any size group, and it is perfect for both boys and girls. Baby shower jeopardy is a great way to get everyone involved in the shower, and it also helps to break the ice between guests. In this blog post, we will discuss how to play baby shower jeopardy, as well as some of the questions that you can use.
To play baby shower jeopardy, you will need:
- Writing Utensils (Preferably Markers & Pens)
- Index Cards
- Poster Board (Preferably a Trifold)
- Baby Shower Jeopardy Questions & Answers
- Tape or Thumbtacks
- To start, you’ll need to come up with five categories. You’ll place the five categories across the top of the board (horizontally), leaving enough space in between each of the categories.
- Next, label 5 index cards “100”, 5 index cards “200”, 5 index cards “300”, 5 index cards “400”, and 5 index cards “500”.
- On the back of those index cards, you’ll put BOTH the question and the answer.
- Finally, you’ll adhere each index card (with either thumbtacks or tape) chronologically underneath each category, with the points facing out.
- You will want to start by dividing your guests into teams. If you have a large group, you can split them up into two to four teams. If you have a smaller group, you can have volunteers and have them all compete against each other.
- Next, have the first team select a category and point value.
- The host will read the question aloud.
- The team has 20 seconds to answer the question. OPTIONAL: The answer must be given in the form of a question (for example, “what is a pacifier”?)
- If the player answers the clue correctly, they receive the point value. OPTIONAL: If the player answers the clue incorrectly, they lose the point value.
- If the team gets it wrong, you can also give the other team an option to answer the question & receive the points.
- The next player then chooses a category and point value.
- The game is over when all of the questions are answered or when you all have reached the agreed upon point total.
The team with the most points, wins!
Baby shower jeopardy is a great game to play at your next baby shower! It is perfect for large or small groups, and it is sure to get everyone involved in the shower. Be sure to have plenty of questions on hand, as well as some fun prizes for the winning team! Baby shower jeopardy is a great way to make your shower unique and memorable.
What are some of your favorite baby shower games? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other blog posts for more great ideas for your next baby shower! Baby shower jeopardy is just one of the many fun games that you can play at your shower. Be sure to check out our other blog posts for more great ideas! Baby shower games are a great way to make your shower unique and memorable.
Thanks for reading!